On January 4th I signed up for the Ultimate Blog Challenge. To complete the challenge I needed to write 31 blog posts in the month of January and comment on at least two other blog posts from other challengers. After being dormant on my blog writing for a while I felt the challenge was the perfect motivation for me to get back in the swing of things. It worked. During this month I posted the following:
- It’s That Time Again – New Year, New Business Goals
- 5 Must Reads for a New Entrepreneur
- Marketing Your New Nonprofit – 3 Must Reads To Help You Get The Word Out
- Mark Your Calendar – Important Planning Tips for a New Entrepreneur
- Help! I Can’t Afford a Professional Grant-Writer…
- 4 Tips to Successful Fundraising
- Six Keys to an Effective Grant Proposal
- Encourage Yourself – Acknowledging Your Accomplishments
- Common Blunders in Business Planning
- Tip to Gain Business Leads – Read Local Newspapers
- Tip to Manage Your Business Finances – Use Purchase Orders and Sign Checks Personally
- Non-Profits Should Prepare a Common Grant Applications
- Do You Know the Face of Your Client?
- Clarify Your Vision…
- If You Don’t Play, You Can’t Win! – Check out Business Plan Competitions
- Setting the Price of Your Service – Part 1: Floor Price
- Setting the Price of Your Service – Part 2: Ceiling Price
- Business Financial Tip: Importance of Opening a Business Checking Account
- “I Have a Dream” – How Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Can Inspire You to Start Your Business
- Setting the Price of Your Service – Part 3: What About the Competition?
- Our small non-profit would like to fundraise-where should we start?
- Setting the Price of Your Service – Part 4: My Service Cost
- Get Things Done – 10 Time Saving Tips for Entrepreneurs
- Help New Entrepreneurs: How Did You Name Your Business?
- Sharing Great Content – What Is Your Favorite Curating Site?
- I Have Great Business Idea but I’m Not Ready to Take the Plunge – What Can I Do to Prepare Myself?
- Financial Basics for Your Nonprofit
- Three Tips to Vet Potential Clients
- Establishing Strategic Alliances
- What Causes You Stress in Running Your Nonprofit?
- What Causes You Stress in Running Your Small Business?
The second part of the challenge to read and comment on blog post from other challenges was also enjoyable. I came across some great content that will help me in my business as well as personal inspirational sites. Although the challenge is over I look forward to continuing my momentum of posting more frequently and reading posts from other bloggers. I’m looking forward to participating in the next challenge.
Wishing you productivity and prosperity,